Monday, February 9, 2009

Favorite Item of the week (2-9-09)


Fisher-Price Precious Planet Portable High Chair Cover

My sister gave me one of these when Alyssa was born. We started using it a few months ago when she was old enough to sit in a restaurant high chair. I love this chair cover! I don't worry about Alyssa putting her mouth all over the chair, with yucky germs from other kids. I can flip this over a high chair in about 30 seconds, and she can still be buckled into the seat.
This can be found on Amazon for about $10.

2 comments:

  1. Actually you gave me one first, but I'll take the credit. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should add this website to your Mom blog. I just posted it as a link from mine. It is very helpful.

    http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp

    ReplyDelete